TC Electronic and bass player Rocco Prestia are developing yet a new bass head, the Staccato’51.
• Classic Tone section – Based on the classic virtues of bass tone stacks, tailored to Rocco’s liking
• TubeTone™ –TubeTone™ emulates every characteristic of both pre-amp and power amp to deliver
the full tube sound. Rocco has this dialled in so the TubeTone gives him to growl when diggin’ in
• SpectraComp™ – Most bass players know that integrated compressors generally don’t sound that
good. A regular compressor tends to be dominated by the lower string, but Staccato’51’s
SpectraComp technology allows virtually ‘per string’ compression that evens out the compression
across all strings.
• Integrated Chromatic Tuner – Ultrafast chromatic bass tuner built in.
• Wide range instrument input – Covers both Active and Passive pickup instruments.
• Integrated Linedriver Output – Quality can vary wildly with built-in Line drivers, but
Staccato’51’s DI is transformer balanced and galvanically isolated from the rest of the amp, which
means no ground loops or hum. And don’t worry about long cable runs – Staccato’51 will draw at
least 100m of cable with no drop in audio quality.
• Speaker Output and Linedriver Mute
• Effects Loop – Insert point (pre-amp out, power amp in)
• Auto-sensing PSU – The ultimate in convenience for you if you are a gigging musician. The built-in
power supply operates from 90 to 240 Volts, making your life a lot easier as there’s no complicated
fuse changing – just plug and play!
• Speaker output – Combined Speakon and ¼” speaker output for maximum versatility
• 4kg / Compact package
• 450w power handling (800w peak) – The high power output level of Staccato’51 is accomplished
by using Class D amplifier technology in combination with our Active Power Management™. APM
effectively means that the amp behaves very much like a tube amp when getting close to maximum
performance by optimizing the power impact, contrary to the hard clipping tendencies of transistor
amps and most other Class D amps.
• Staccato’51 is fully compatible with all of our RS cabinets and it will drive any triple
combination of the existing models (RS112, RS210, RS212, RS410).
• Optional: The optional RC4 footswitch for RH450 is fully compatible with Staccato’51.
Pricing & Availability
Price: €1140 list plus tax
For more details on Staccato’51 and the full TC Electronic RH and RS range of bass products, head to www.tcelectronic.com/bass.asp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.