Warwick Quad VI
hhjerhint hhjerhint
Publié le 08/16/06 à 12:58
- Preamp a lamp, a transistor amplifier
-600w
+ EQ-Quadrumatrix

-The configuration looks simple, but we want sil sound exactly as desired, although it will take time.
And to facilitate rglages, quadrumatrix mode is available: it's actually a really slecteur lamps and trs useful, there are four positions quickly and efficiently.
on the other hand I prfre qualiseur has a linear band, but hey you so quickly potentiomtre. And thanks to quadrimatrix we get a good sound easily
-The manual is simple and clear enough.

-This amp is fairly versatile, it can go from jazz to rglage mtal carefree.
-I play with an Ibanez SR500BM cabinet and as my Warwick 411Pro 600W.
-With my rglages, I have a sound that resembles that of the Red Hot Chili Peppers with a fatter tone for mtal (Fall Out Boy)
on the other hand-we quickly sound too fat in small rooms like the garage, but without weakening the treble is is strength.

I use it for almost 1 year always satisfied!
-Strengths: Clarity of sound without dtriorer the original sound of the bass in it even, the slecteur quadrumatrix that uses the full potential of lamps and connectors.
Weaknesses: Coming soon to the Master Limiter (but fear the sound is loud enough, in the qualiseur potentiomtre!
"I test another amp Peavy, Harkte, AMPG, Ebs, but for that price (800) I find the best quality price, c clear that the sound of a AMPG is more powerful and clean but the sound of Warwick is a close AMPG.
- With the same budget, I do it again without hsiter the same choice, but with a 2000 budget that will AMPG.