Carlsbro bass beasty
bumble bumble
Publié le 12/03/06 à 04:43
Value For Money : Poor
Just click here amplification lamp through a 15-inch cone and a comuter txeeter

The power is 325W, but is well below a use, in addition to the cone does not support low when one goes up a little power, it locks into position, which for a bass amp is quite Gnant ....

For between one instrument, effects loop

Gain, bass, DMLE, trebble, mid scoop, depht, equa 7bdes, master

The configuration is pretty simple when mastery, sinan it breaks the teeth

We must seek the long her

No manual

Have to buy a pedals to find my sound because the amp is not effective at the trs rglages.

I play with a bass sg300sr Banez, a foot zoom b1,

I play without the tweeter sinan because the sound is even more dgueue.

2 months of use not satisfied at all

I like the design, much less sound and eficacit (nonexistent) on this amp

I bought ais not I used a friend's house (before it slams ... probably not a cause of poor quality ...) but I would not at this election, I find my way rather to the peyvey or other brands but not this one!

Report quality zero price, since he keg!

I would do absolutely do not have that choice, even if it were offered!