< Tous les avis Crate BX-15
Crate BX-15
MGR/ctargia MGR/ctargia

« Crate BX-15 »

Published on 05/06/10 at 15:00
Black, 15 watt practice amp.

I bought it with my first bass. I think it was $100 at the time, but I'm not sure, probably cheaper, you can definitely get one cheaper now.

It is a great little practice amp, and a great amp for beginners who are getting started with there first electric bass. If you are just playing with yourself or with some other either quite acoustic instruments or lower volume electric instruments, you will be fine.

It's not very powerful, but then again its not supposed to be. Back when I first started playing I brought this amp to a drummers house to try and jam with some guys, and I could not hear anything over the guitars and especially the acoustic drums. If you want to play with a band you will need a more powerful amp. You will defiantly need something more powerful to play for a crowd of more then a few people.

Built to last, its a great little amp and does its job well. You should not have any problems with the speaker blowing out even at its loudest volumes.

For the money and for a beginner or for practice, its a great amp! I recommend it.