< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger MB112

Power: 200 Watts
Speakers: 1 x 12 "
Dimensions: 445 x 395 x 375 mm
Weight: 12.7 kg

There's a powerful equalizer, 4 knobs: Bass, Low Mids, High Mids, Treble. A contour button that really enhances the bass. It's really easy to find a good sound, it's still super intuitive!

For her, this is where it sellotape: indeed, he dislocated badly! I used it at home gift I had not had the opportunity to see what it really was in the belly and recently I took it out for a outdoor concert with a drummer who is not private, I left the gain at 13h and could hear me as well, so the power advertised is the rendezvous!
Just a small point on the sounds of the "contour" button: it sounds very round, it is ultra rich bass but it is true that it is difficult to break into a mix! After it's great for reggae.
But anyway, fidgeting a little equalizer and playing on the edge, we arrive necessarily find the sound that suits us

It'll be a year and a half I have no problem and it sounds, it is light and tranqportable at a relatively affordable price! Perfect for small outdoor concerts or pubs.
If I had the choice again, of course I do it again, I find it no real fault and the price / quality ratio is really great!