Laney R4
Laney R4

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Laney belonging to the Richter series.

Pastavis Pastavis
Publié le 09/13/06 à 06:12
It's a transistor amp dlivre power of 300W.
Rglages level, there is a potentiomtre for bass and treble. The mdiums are adjustable by a qualizer.
There CONTRL for gain and volume and three push buttons (Comp., limit defeat and Horn).
I do not know exactly what all the buttons but it's good trs easy to use.
The loudspeaker is a 15 per

I play without a rock band, punk rock, and this style of music, I think it's a good amp trs.
Pouissance level, when playing in a band is gnial there not that make the head: I do not think Exceeds once the level of volume 4 rp tribution.
Reduces the manual is shrinking, a simple A4 sheet intgralement English.

It happens to have sound greasy or otherwise rounder according rglages. Anyway, even if I am not a fan of this technique, I do not think this is the amp for a rv slappeur crazy.

I use it for over a year.
What I like least is the weight of the amp must avoisinn the 30 kilos.
I bought 380 of a German website, while a vendor was selling 700 Saint Etienne. Before buying it, I tried several amps Hartke but I find them too mtalliques sound. I also tried a Fender in the same price range (380).
APRS So I tried a 400W Bass Amp Mark and I confess that Laney was defeated but that's not quite the same rate.
At this rate the amp of this power with sounds that are perfectly suited my style of music: there's no saying I would do exactly the same choice, despite the weight.