Trace Elliot 1215 Combo
Trace Elliot 1215 Combo
Darka666 Darka666
Publié le 11/14/09 à 01:41
It is a hybrid amp mosfet / tube EQ with switchable 12 band clear channel and drive (like a guitar amp) with mix of channels; dual band compressor and a packet output ===> The rear looks like a mixer!

Otherwise it delivers 350Watts 500Watts and with one toilet. But everything is said in the excellent French manual (downloadable from the website of the brand).

Know what you want ... with a device like this, we will not find its HIS right away because the number of settings is impressive in view of the direct impact they have on the sound.

That said, it is very logical as the interface and after reading the manual, everything is clear. Again I am forced to 10.

I play progressive rock so I need to have a huge range of sounds without needing effects (flanger, reverb, etc. ...) then all you need is present and bassist with my american jazz 5 string bass I have just the sound I want and a huge sound!

I have not yet found any application that requires removing the pre-shape (the famous circuit pre-amp Trace Elliot). Basically, it moves from its modern / clean / powerful (Pre-Shape On) to a less dynamic and Vintage (Pre-shape off) which may have application to play blues or resume of the titles of Beatles for example .

I had a Gallien-Krueger BL115 with a drive circuit (almost a distortion!) But at all suited to the sound of a bass but I think that the Trace .... lamp brings just the right thing and drive your fingers do the rest, plus the "blend" which adjusts the dosage MOSFET / tube makes the search for its efficient and flawless result.

With my coffee I can (in all modesty) to achieve virtually any bass sound imaginable can be heard on a CD!

I use it for two years now. I do it again without hesitation that choice even if that day, I blew my wallet! because the animal has a pretty significant blow to the place in high-end amplifiers. I played on a bunch of amps ranges and many different brands and this one is a tremendous versatility.

Go a little new here because of the weight and size that make it difficult to transport!