Eden Amplification NSP410
Eden Amplification NSP410
BrealK BrealK
Publié le 10/21/06 à 04:32
Eden -4 HP 10 "(REFERENCE 1040XL16 ES)
-1 Non-adjustable tweeter Eden (REFERENCE T2004)
- Performance of 104 dB (3dB more than double the 100 dB sound pressure ...)
- Supports 500W in 8ohms (exists in 4ohms)
- Enter into a enter into a jack and Speakon
Carpet-grazing, attention all of the same has not put anything on it!
- Handy plastic grips (2latrales, a backbone)
-23kg weight light enough so a 4X10 "knowing that HP is not a neodymium!
Not-for winds below, just a hole in the center of the baffle

- The sound spectrum of 48Hz to 18kHz s'tend, it does not drop excessively low, but this is a 4X10 "and not a 15!"

Trs-the sound is dynamic, primarily due to the fact performance! It fully respects the head as he administers without problem!

It also accepts a 5th string without problem, although it does not GNER much below a 15! "

-The tweeter is not garish at all, and works properly!

The only rel-default of this cabinet is when Exceeds 200W power ... then the HP are still very DEFINITIONS, and this in such a way that the fly as low and as the volume increases!

I use it with an SVT 3 PRO ds and I'm 3 / 4 volume, I lose the lower range for its square screaming ... so it will be his only default, use only as with a 15 "I think the problem is quickly rsolu the 4X10" by the dynamics, and the 15 "bass!

- I use it for the past 5 months and I am fully satisfied! I intend to add 15 "for the serious problem of loss of a large volume, which is not a be, it is even rather normal!

-I like its price, performance and respect for what he offers in amp head, making it, with the 15 ", the best quality market prices ...

- I try and Hartke Bass Mark ... Mark the bass down low but has a lower dynamic range (low performance), so is softer, and Hartke VX is simply bad bill trs .. .

-As I said, the report price is the best quality of the market in my opinion ... you have to judge!

I do it again this choice with the exprience, although hsit the Eden 4X10 "with events that he, much more expensive, but still a beautiful car!

I recommend it to all budgets srrs who want a hardware acqurir on, lightweight, strong and most effective!

-Of course there are better, such as Eden, or downright Mesa Boogie, but it is not the same price!