< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger 410GLX
Gallien Krueger 410GLX
Gallien Krueger 410GLX

Bass Guitar Speaker from Gallien Krueger belonging to the GLX series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
thomagouille thomagouille
Published on 01/10/10 at 04:32
I have not tried the 4 * 10 ... I will speak of 2 * 10 and 15p waiting for me Monday morning in my local! I use them for a year in different config '(bars, small scenes, rehearsals ... from rock to African variety, via electro)

Bar, I Hrtke 3500 plugs into a head ... and I put in there is my musicman Sterling, a bass! On stage, I add a step before the instruments and the amp: Avalon U5 DI.

In short, all sounds pretty nice (the sound guys are transplanting live DI, the amp just used "return" in this case) ... even if I tripe like many on a head to 2500 euros and 8 * 10 worn by slaves! Uh roadies lol (ah capitalism!).

Well ... it's all made in Asia, of course (except Avalon Musicman Ampeg but even now it is being ... pfff ...).

While his level, it's always hard to describe and often about gôuts!

We will say that it is the average range in GK ... it sounds more accurate and it's more powerful than Backline series (but that is not the upscale RBX ...) each speaker is announced at 200W, and they are good! The two coupled speaker is quite nice (deep!) But I have regularly used the 2 * 10 one and that was enough probably thanks to the front vents (I play rock, African music, jazz ...). I also used the only 15p on the Dub / Electro ... not bad! A nice carpet sub!

That if you take a 4 * 10, do not bother with 15p, I think you have had enough under the hood lol (bass and sub-bass, since it is often a concern).

Given the "look" (I love), we might expect a typed his "Hartke" with aluminum cone but no ... it's less surgical warmer (it's not Ampeg not eh! but it is not in the same budget!).

Personally, I think it lacks a tweeter, which I had finally gotten used on my old cabinet (it is part of the reasons I sell) but rare bassists looking for frequencies above 4000Hz!

NOTICE GLOBAL

At the current price, I would say very good price / quality ratio!

I tried a lot of stuff by now (listen grandpa from the top of its 31 spring lol!), I must say that it is all about budget, tastes and utility at the time ... so surely I would do this choice there ... but I want a tweeter and more!

Otherwise, the build quality is impeccable, there are good sturdy side handles and practical, removable wheels for 15p ... it's good cam '!