Jayzen Sound Carvin Bass
Jayzen Sound introduces their virtual reproduction of a Carvin "Bunny Brunel" model Electric Bass.
The Jayzen Carvin Bass Virtual Instrument is a large format sample library modelled on the Carvin "Bunny Brunel" Electric Bass Guitar. Multiple samples of each note were recorded through a custom made pre-amp, then precision-edited and processed to create this design. It's designed to create authentic Jazz/Pop Bass lines and offer a wide selection of tones for composition and sound design.
- Features the complete range of 5-string electric bass notes.
- 10 instrument patches using the Rhythm pick-up, and 10 more using the Lead.
- Patches are set-up according to natural playing positions.
- Separate patches for creating natural-sounding slides.
- Full patch of chromatic string octave harmonics.
- Bonus patch of special effects and string noises.
- 224 MB file size - GigaStudio (.gig) format, 44/16 mono samples.
There are two banks of 10 patches: one bank using the Rhythm pick-up, and the other using the Lead pick-up - each is set up the same way.
Patches 0 ~ 5: Six patches of string variations corresponding to different fretboard playing positions.
Slides: Two patches of slides: one up, and one down, playable over a wide range of starting notes. Down slides are velocity sensitive for a 1 or 2 octave slide range.
String harmonics: A selection of natural-sounding open-string harmonics, mapped chromatically across the keyboard.
Special Effects: A collection of unusual string noises, scrapes, and other bass guitar sounds.
For More Info: http://www.jayzensound.com/
Viewers of this article also read...
- Groove Monkee Releases Fusion Groove Monkee announces the release of their 10th library of MIDI beats.
- Axon PU 100 At Frankfurt Musikmesse AXON Technologies, makers of Guitar to MIDI Systems are to announce the availability of the new PU100 Hex Pickup for AXON Systems.
- Hollywood Impulse Responses Numerical Sound, the company of sound architect Ernest Cholakis, has released Hollywood Impulse Responses - Reverberation Impulses.