Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter
Source Audio has announced it will be celebrating the release of their new Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter by giving away one pedal each hour to visitors of their NAMM booth #312 on Wanna Play Saturday July 23rd.
The BEF Pro builds on the Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter. With the BEF Pro each filter type can be modulated by four distinct sources: envelope, tap tempo enabled LFO, Hot Hand, or an expression pedal wah. The BEF Pro also features a set of tweakable options including an adjustable 7-band graphic EQ, 6 saveable preset banks, 8 different LFO waveforms, adjustable positive and negative filter sweeps and a Wet/Dry Mix knob to the interface featuring Source Audio’s signature Lo-Retain mixing algorithm.
The schedule of the giveaway on July 23rd is as follows:
- 11 am – Soundblox Classic Distortion
- 12 pm – Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger
- 1 pm – Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser
- 2 pm – Soundblox Tri-Mod Wah
- 3 pm – Soundblox Multiwave Distortion
- 4 pm – Wireless Hot Hand Wah
- 5 pm – Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter
The winners of each hour’s giveaway will be announced on the Source Audio Facebook Page and Twitter Feed @sourceaudiofx. Participants must submit their email addresses at the Source Audio NAMM booth to be eligible for each drawing.
Pricing & Availability
The Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter will be available to purchase July 20th, for $219 USD street.
For more information: Source Audio
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.