Cluster Sound Tube Sequenz
Cluster Sound Releases Tube Sequenz XPander Pack 04.
Tube Sequenz is an instrument loops library treated with tube machines. This Free XPander Pack consists of 370 WAV & REX loops and 370 Live Drum Rack clips & devices, useful for a wide range of tech-based music styles. A collection of bass sequences, trancy synths, crystal chords that are ready to use but also customizable. Tube Sequenz is compatible with all audio softwares and especially optimized for Ableton Live. The loops are organized in 3 main sections (WAV — REX — LIVE) that contain the following sub-folders:
1) TPDSP Loops
2) Phaser Loops
3) Cycled Basses
4) Valve Loops
Tube Sequenz is FREE for all Tech Producer DSP registered users. Tech Producer DSP updated specifications:
- 14.5 GIGABYTES OF AUDIO FILES
- 10.500 Construction Loops & Samples (WAV - 24bit / 44.1 Khz)
- 7.800 Ableton Instruments & Clips
- 3.700 REX2 Loops: Reason & Stylus RMX ready
- 2.550 Kontakt / Halion / NN-XT / Redrum / FL Studio patches
Cost: €:249.00 (free shipping worldwide)
For more information, visit their web site at www.clustersound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OrangeVocoder 10th Anniversary Shipping Prosoniq is now shipping the 10th Anniversary AudioUnit Edition of OrangeVocoder.
- Schwa Oligarc Filter Schwa has released Oligarc Filter - an emulation of a classic analog ladder filter.
- Toontrack updates all six EZXS Toontrack released updates for all existing EZdrummer EZX's with more MIDI files and the addition of copy protection on the DFH, Vintage Rock and Latin Percussion EZX's.