Lindell Audio ships the 18XS mkII channel strip
Lindell Audio announces the availability of the mkII version of its 18XS channel strip.
The Lindell Audio 18XS MKII Class A channel strip combines a one channel transformer coupled microphone preamplifier with a DI, a line amplifier and a passive Pultec equalizer.
Lindell also included the "Mix Knob" from its 17X compressor for parallel equalization of the line input.
- Up to 65db of gain
- Transformer coupled Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
- High Impedance DI input
- Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor + Hybrid gain make-up amplifier
- ”Mix Knob” a dry wet, parallel processing knob where you can blend the dry line input signal with the eq’d output
- 5 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz +/-10%
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Boost 4kHz, 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Attenuation 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
- Direct Balanced Output: Pre – Post the Mix Knob
- Output VU meter
Visit www.lindellaudio.se for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder available New company Cymatic Audio debuts its first product, the LR-16 direct to USB portable recorder.
- Applied Microphone Technology S26i mic US manufacturer Applied Microphone Technology announces the new S26i microphone system for acoustic double bass.
- IGS Audio TubeCore Mastering Edition compressor IGS Audio unveiled the new version of its TubeCore Mastering compressor, an stereo version with Mid/Sid processing capabilities.