TL Audio 5052 2-Channel Tube Processor
TL Audio 5052 2-Channel Tube Processor

Channel Strip from TL Audio belonging to the Ivory 2 series.

phenix! phenix!
Publié le 03/14/07 à 01:56
See data sheet and other notices

It promises at first ...

Useful in a studio for a voluntary decision batteie (on the bass drum and snare in this case), the Tl and other audio microphones went through a Yamaha 02R to be recorded in a Direct to disk 24-track Alesis by the sound of Eng local.Bonne config priori ...

Ing the sound, at least, silent proud of his toy, and me, the era, I beginners as a technician son.Je stayed speechless at the miraculous technology of which the r Frence only let me think of hours of ecstasy in my future mixes.
Besides, I make a point that by ca rv me time ...

And I never imagined this bin! Even taken in the most rats!
But what a crap!

The bass drum music from Nintendo video game (Premire the 8-bit!) Sound better than that! Then he applied a compression lgre I vrifile his silent heavy as compressquot; donf but without soft potato (never heard that!), the harmonics of Missing the instrument ...! The Bass Drum of 808 or more natural sound!

As for the snare drum ... the sound is diffuse and indfini (solo dj!), No slamming, it looks like a vaguely snare, and harmonics like ... flew!

Needless to say, then mix that is the cross and the banner to ring the "trick"!

I agree completely the opinion of the below:
What a shame to offer such a price as dung exorbitant!

A tube prsonus prvoire can be even a mic 100 behringer to do better! This product MRIT Pitica not give me any confidence in the brand at least for the future when I have money!

With a kit Prodipe DM8 and prsonus FIREPOD without pramp 'lamps compressor or anything, I made the catch in our cellar sound super pro cot (cot I say ...)

Nan mm but do not push it into the nettles seem like one of my friends!

Essay one week ... one too: forget me!