Paiste 2002 China 16''
Paiste 2002 China 16''

China Cymbal from Paiste belonging to the 2002 series.

le barbu le barbu
Publié le 07/29/07 à 18:22
"I use this cymbal for over 2 years.

"It is a small diameter of China, so it responds quickly and fades, that's why I took 16." Moreover, it has a lot of projection without becoming aggressive because of certain frequencies unpleasant. It is (very) warm, precise, "soft" (for china!), with the right amount of harmonics, and very pleasant to play because it is quite complex.
I found him very little objective of default. has the rigor would require one or two other china to accompany the set, a large diameter to have much of projection and another small very aggressive, because it can play as to how a crash .. . So a "critical" very positive! ^ ^

"I had tried many other models (a lot of others with whom I hesitated Paiste, Sabian, but for far too bright to my taste, and some zildjian). but I threw it in my sights, because it was the first china that I bought, and that was the sound I needed ... I threw myself on it.

-The value for money is good or excellent. I have to have a € 190 if I remember right. she is well worth because it is very versatile on how to play and the style of music), very tough and resistant, very pleasant to play and hear, etc ... I could do with Thrash / Death like Funk, and it does this without stain. It's the quality "pro" with sound "pro".

-With the experience I would dismiss it without any problems! all my Chinas, it's probably my favorite because the most versatile and most complex in sonnorité. the day my current me loose, I think I would take one of her sisters!

an excellent product that I put a 10/10 because it's worth! I never met a drummer who has not hanging over these two years! go listen!