Paiste 2002 China Type 24"
Paiste 2002 China Type 24"

China Cymbal from Paiste belonging to the 2002 series.

battsrad81 battsrad81
Publié le 11/27/06 à 16:05
I use this cymbal for about 6 months. I bought used without having been able to listen before. "Big and good surprise" The sound is imprssionnant: ultra-powerful (note the small local RPET), the rponce is instant but you have the energy to exploit the full potential of this cymbal (and yes it's 24 "). There are harmonic rich, frquences acute impact on the trs sustain rich, ultra long with severe Submitted good, the sounds are quite "trashy" but not at all rough. The same as the returns on the cheek in the same fawn fawn but there are miles of play. Besides, I also used Souvant with mallets intro and final. intgre It is perfectly set in my signature PAISTE with a small cot "dirty" and more INTERESTED trs for this type of cymbals. I recomand same as for the scne or she comes into its own although I also used the studio but with more modration (whatever!) took me some time to tame the machine (especially in studio ) but now I do spares for nothing (even if I achte ten) because it really helped me to enrich and evolve my game this mod ATTENTION the no longer manufactured it must find opportunity and therefore quite rare but it is. The evidence I found for less than 150 euros in a perfect state (excluding the logos). I would do without this acquisition hsiter ENTSO and I do not even have to play more tt.