Stagg T-CH14
Stagg T-CH14

China Cymbal from Stagg belonging to the Traditional series.

toto-sono toto-sono

«  Surprising cymbal! »

Published on 09/21/13 at 06:39
I use it for about 6 months.
I had the same 12-inch front but eventually split after a year ...
I love the sound of this very powerful and full of cymbal harmonics, for me it has nothing to envy the big brands like zildjian. I also have two crash zildjian A custom 14 and 15 inches and a K custom ride and this little stagg really has its place, all is great. However what I criticize is really the strength of this cymbal handmade, I also renewed my first purchase but with a 14-inch so that it can send more sound without that have need to hit bottom!
The value for money is good, the cymbal has a great sound for the price! The true black dot just manufacturing quality which limits the lifetime of the cymbal.
I would do this choice Magres all.