Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 15''
Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 15''
safti safti
Published on 12/02/09 at 13:18
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: &amp;amp;">This is since December 2007 I use Furrows of this series are raliss with exemplary thoroughness. Depending on the size of the cymbal, it's more or less anchored. These opinions crashes is equivalent to 15 "and the 17". it is impossible for me to write an opinion on these cymbals so they are complementary. The first, the smallest brings a sharp look slightly sharp key so hard it is struck while the second has a more serious its well balanced. Both cymbals are completely versatile and imbalances, it is very difficult to played on a drumkit with an are missing the other. Its glossy finish reflects more or less intensely the light which makes them absolutely gorgeous on stage. Finally, the price is like any cymbal Upscale brand up enough, but with these two cymbals really can play anything so instead of buying lots of cymbal and therefore feet, buy two paistes. She marvelous fill their roles and the more you earn the place. So in any case, I'll sell in today's day and so I do not regret my choice. If I ever get tired of my great tone, I listen a side, and finally tell me that when even better.</span>