Antelope Audio Zodiac Gold
Antelope Zodiac Gold is a digital audio converter.
The device is based on Antelope's 64-bit clocking technology. A custom designed USB controller chip streams digital audio at 480 Mbits, supporting sample rates up to 384 kHz with native drivers. As a preamp, the device allows up to 8 input sources with auto-detection of active channels. A dual-stage headphone driver architecture is used. The Zodiac comes with aluminum remote control and PC/Mac software panel.
- Unibody machined aluminum Remote Control
- Custom USB chip streams audio up to 384kHz
- Matched to 0.05 dB Relay Volume Attenuator
- Antelope Oven Clock
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
- Linear, Dual Stage Headphone Amps
- Switchable (120 or 0 Ohm) HP amp impedance
- De-jittered, re-clocked Digital Audio Outputs
- 129dB Dynamic Range
- Level display for Main volume
- Mono summing function
- Mute (soft dim & full mute)
- PC/Mac Software Control Panel
- Double-linear Power Supply option
- 2x Headphone Outputs on 1/4” TRS
- Trim-able balanced Analog Outputs on XLR
- Unbalanced Analog Outputs on RCA
- Balanced Analog Inputs on 1/4” TRS
- Unbalanced Analog Inputs on RCA
- AES/EBU Digital Input
- 2x S/PDIF coaxial Inputs
- 2x Optical TOSLINK inputs
- USB on standard B type connector
- Word Clock Input on BNC
- De-jittered AES/EBU Output
- De-jittered 2x S/PDIF Outputs
Visit www.antelopeaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.