Antelope Audio Zodiac Gold
Antelope Zodiac Gold is a digital audio converter.
The device is based on Antelope's 64-bit clocking technology. A custom designed USB controller chip streams digital audio at 480 Mbits, supporting sample rates up to 384 kHz with native drivers. As a preamp, the device allows up to 8 input sources with auto-detection of active channels. A dual-stage headphone driver architecture is used. The Zodiac comes with aluminum remote control and PC/Mac software panel.
- Unibody machined aluminum Remote Control
- Custom USB chip streams audio up to 384kHz
- Matched to 0.05 dB Relay Volume Attenuator
- Antelope Oven Clock
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC)
- Linear, Dual Stage Headphone Amps
- Switchable (120 or 0 Ohm) HP amp impedance
- De-jittered, re-clocked Digital Audio Outputs
- 129dB Dynamic Range
- Level display for Main volume
- Mono summing function
- Mute (soft dim & full mute)
- PC/Mac Software Control Panel
- Double-linear Power Supply option
- 2x Headphone Outputs on 1/4” TRS
- Trim-able balanced Analog Outputs on XLR
- Unbalanced Analog Outputs on RCA
- Balanced Analog Inputs on 1/4” TRS
- Unbalanced Analog Inputs on RCA
- AES/EBU Digital Input
- 2x S/PDIF coaxial Inputs
- 2x Optical TOSLINK inputs
- USB on standard B type connector
- Word Clock Input on BNC
- De-jittered AES/EBU Output
- De-jittered 2x S/PDIF Outputs
Visit www.antelopeaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.