HyperSynth Miniak-editor 2.1
HyperSynth has updated the Windows version of Miniak-editor to version 2.1.
Additions & Fixes:
- New registration method that is based on username instead of machine-id.
- Added readout for all parameters.
- Added option for disabling graphical readout.
- Added dedicated zoom level in settings menu with save option (standalone version).
- Added full-screen button (standalone version).
- Added "reset to default" for m1 and m2 wheel.
- Enhanced m1, m2 and pitch wheel graphics and movement.
- Enhanced Filter Freq, Porta time and ENVs readout format.
- Now for all parameters "reset to default" responds to "Double Click" besides "Ctrl + Click" for more flexibility.
- Fixed OSCs and ENVs LED selectors malfunction after requesting patch.
- Fixed bug in Cubase 5 which caused to block MIDI out after adding plug-in in project.
- Fixed crash after opening a project with multiple instances of the same plugin in Cubase.
- Fixed problem that caused "Rename" window to be displayed wrongly after manually sending a sysex patch to editor from Miniak.
- Fixed problem that blocked auto sysex listening in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug in rename sysex function that overridden fx2 values.
- Improved compatibility with VST hosts.
Miniak-editor is $38.00. Update is $9.98 for existing customers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Best Service Production Tools Vol. 5 Best Service has released Production Tools Vol. 5, a new sample library from Soundorder.
- Zplane Elastique Pitch v1.2 zplane.development has announced the availability of version 1.2 of its Elastique Pitch plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- New Steinberg VST Sound Loop Sets Steinberg released four new VST Sound Loop Sets. The titles Dubstep, Indie Rock, Nu Metal and Urban reveal dedicated sound content selected for four contemporary music styles.