HyperSynth Miniak-editor for Mac
Hypersynth has released the Mac OS X AU version of Miniak-editor.
Version 1.8 is the initial AU version that promises to synchronize to the latest Windows version in the near future (which is v2.0). Activating the Mac version is free for anyone who has already purchased the Windows version.
Miniak-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog modeling synthesizer) in your DAW. Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
- Support automation for all Miniak parameters (synth-engine).
- Request patch from Miniak memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak.
- Save editor program (in sysex format).
- Save Miniak program remotely (in sysex format).
- Select program and bank remotely.
- Rename program name and category of a sysex file*.
- Tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Graphical and numerical readout for envelopes*.
- Graphical readout for "pre-filter mix" balance*.
- Readout for filters freq, LFO/S&H rate, portamento time (exp scale).
- Run as standalone, VSTi and AU.
* These 3 features are currently only available in the latest windows version
Miniak-editor costs $38.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Loudness Management Batch Processor Nugen Audio has released LMB, a standard compliant, windows based, file loudness measurement and correction solution.
- EastWest Hollywood Brass Shipping EastWest is now shipping Hollywood Brass, a 150GB instrument that features the new Play 3 playback engine.
- VirSyn Addictive Synth for iPad VirSyn has released its new Addictive Synth for the iPad.