PropellerHead ReCycle 2.2
The latest ReCycle update is now available for download. Version 2.2 of Propellerhead's loop slicer brings support for 64-bit operating systems on Mac and PC, including Mac OS 10.7 Lion and a new user interface.
ReCycle 2 users can grab their free update at the Propellerhead website.
Here is the list of changes:
• The program is now compatible with 64 bit operating systems.
• ReCycle 2.2 is a Cocoa program under Mac OS and compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
• The main window has been redesigned, with new zooming and scrolling. You can now zoom in further. Some redundant controls have been removed and others added.
• When exporting AIFF and Wave files, Record/Reason-style tempo information is now included in the file. Also, when importing audio files created in Record or Reason, the tempo information in those files is used for setting tempo and length in ReCycle.
• The Waveform now indicates graphically what sound will be played back, by dimming silent sections.
• You can now use the Q, W, E and R keys to select tools, just like in Reason.
• The Preference dialog has been streamlined and updated.
• Open Recent (documents) is now a sub-menu on Mac OS.
• The status bar has been removed.
• They have removed support for the Sound Designer II, Mixman, and SampleCell formats since these are all outdated.
• The authorization system and copy protection has been changed, reducing the risk of having to reauthorize the program.
• Installation under Mac OS is now drag and drop (no installer).
For further Information, visit: www.propellerheads.se
Viewers of this article also read...
- Novation Automap 4.1 Automap 4.1 brings the new version of Automap control software to all Novation controllers, including the SL MkII.
- Scuffham S-Gear for Mac The debut software from Scuffham Amps is now available for Mac OS X as a plug-in and standalone application.
- Native Instruments Transient Master Review The Studio Effects Series by Native Instruments just got expanded with the Transient Master plug-in, which ought to be faithful to its inspirer made by SPL — the perfect occasion to try it out (in its software version).