MUTEC from Germany is now shipping the new MC-7, a Word Clock distribution amplifier and audio clock converter.
• Word Clock, AES/EBU and S/P-DIF interfaces working in one box
• Handles clock rates up to 192.0kHz/768.0kHz
• Extracts and regenerates clock signals out of digital audio signals
• AES11, Grade 1, internal reference clock (0.5ppm)
• Built-in international power supply
• Stellate Word Clock distribution
• Audiophil clock recovery and regeneration
• Interconnection of consumer and professional digital audio devices
• Line extension for e.g. theatre or broadcast installations
• Output expansion for MUTEC’s iCLOCK, iCLOCKdp, iD, iDdp, MC-3, MC-3.1 and MC-3.2.
The MUTEC MC-7 is available at all MUTEC dealers and distributors worldwide from now on.
No pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.