Allen & Heath Qu-Pac digital mixer
Allen & Heath adds to its Qu series of digital mixers the ultracompact desktop and rackmountable Qu-Pac model.
The new Qu-Pac features a touch screen and multiple control buttons on the front panel, but you can also manage it from an iOS device with the Allen & Heath apps.
- 16 recallable AnaLOGIQ preamps
- 16 XLR/TRS mic/line inputs
- Expansion to 38 inputs via dSnake
- 3 TRS stereo inputs
- 32 mono inputs
- 12 XLR Mix outputs
- 4 stereo groups
- 2 stereo Matrix outputs
- AES digital output
- 4 DCA groups
- 4 mute groups
- 4 FX engines
- 4 effect returns/sends
- iLive effect library
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert/ducker, 4-band parametric EQ, compressor and delay on each input
- Insert, 4-band parametric EQ, 1/3 octave graphic EQ, compressor and delay on each Mix output
- Built-in signal generator
- RTA with Peak Band indicator
- 5“ touch screen
- 15 dials and 16 custom select buttons
- 32x32 USB audio interface
- Qu-Drive Direct to USB multitrack recording and playback
The new Qu-Pac is compatible with the Allen & Heath ME personal monitoring system as well as the Qu-Pad and Qu-You iOS apps. More info at www.allen-heath.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Peavey PV mixers include Bluetooth In 2010, Peavey added USB to its compact PV mixers. In 2015, they upgrade the range with Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- [NAMM] Fluid audio adds Bluetooth to its monitors Fluid Audio introduced at NAMM 2015 two new powered monitors for home and studio equipped with Bluetooth connectivity.
- [NAMM] The SSL VHD Pre in 500 format SSL announced at NAMM the release in March of the API 500 version of its VHD Pre solid-state mic preamp.