Avid offers live webinar on Venue S6L
Avid setails its new Venue S6L live mixing system series with a live webinar dedicated to it.
According to Avid, Venue S6L complements performance and reliability with modern touchscreen workflows and scalability.
Sound veteran and Avid senior market specialist Robert Scovill (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Rush, Def Leppard) will deliver an in-depth look at VENUE | S6L system, including:
- Overview of system, components, and key technologies
- Using VENUE software and working with the I/O processing channels
- Building show files and creating and using custom layouts
- Mixing more efficiently with the Universe and touchscreen workflows
Plus, watchers will have an opportunity to have their questions answered live.
The webinar takes place on November 12, 2015 at 1:00 pm ET. Registrations are open here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES][VIDEO] Waves eMo D5 & VoiceCentric Waves has introduced its new eMo D5 Dynamics and Greg Wells signature VoiceCentric plugins at AES 2015.
- [AES][VIDEO] Lewitt DGT 450 & DGT 650 Lewitt's new DGT 450 USB mic joins its predecessor, the DGT 650.
- [AES] Focusrite RedNet AM2 Focusrite has announced its new RedNet AM2 Stereo Audio Monitoring Unit.