Behringer X32 Producer
Behringer X32 Producer

Digital Mixer from Behringer belonging to the X32 series.

marc.fr marc.fr

« I'm very happy with it ! »

Published on 02/22/16 at 22:53
Audience: Advanced Users
In what context do you currently use this product?
I've been a live sound engineer since 1978 and I use it for that purpose on a regular basis.

How long have you used it?
For a few months now, after trying the X32 Standard several times.

Have you tested other comparable or competing products before purchasing this one?
Yes, I've tried almost all analog and digital mixers on the market!

What are the pros and cons of this product?

Pros:
Value-for-money-for-space ratio
Very complete features
Internal effects
Remote controllable from an Androd tablet
Ergonomics and capacities (it's the first time a mixer allows me to do whatever I want or so)
22 ins/14 outs (considering AUXes) + the ability to add more through the S16 rack (16 ins/8 outs)

Cons:
Well, there's nothing I can think of... A 24/96 version would be better?
Oh, I got one: the "Combinator" (multiband compressor) and reverbs can only be used on the first 4 effect slots, the following 4 are reserved for EQs, dynamic processors, enhancers and so on...

I've only used it for a few months but I'm really having a great time and can record my shows on 24 tracks.
I also use in in my home studio as a USB sound interface (22 ins/14 outs) with very low latency.

Here's my opinion on it...
Marc