DiGiCo introduces its SD5 console, which it says is the most powerful of its SD range.
The SD5 features five digitally driven full colour TFT LCD screens, three of which are touch sensitive, have a new configuration designed to allow access to single or multiple users. There are also two interactive dynamic metering displays (IDM) and instant access 'quick select' buttons which are positioned conveniently down the left side of the two channel screens for navigation.
As standard, the SD5 comes with a 2Gb fibre optic system, which is capable of running 448 channels of I/O at 96kHz, plus 56 console-to-console tie lines, allowing connection to up to 14 of the SD-Series racks. There are three redundant MADI ports and local I/O includes eight microphone inputs, eight line outputs and eight AES I/O (mono).
The SD5 has 124 input channels; 56 configurable busses, plus up to 5.1 master; a 24 x 24 fixed matrix; DiGiTubes on every channel, buss and output; 24 assignable Dynamic EQ; 24 multiband compressors; 24 stereo effects; 32 Graphic EQ; 10 x 4 (40) RGB backlit macro buttons; plus the ability to add a Waves upgrade.
- 124 Input Channels
- 56 Configurable Busses Plus Master Buss
- 24 Dynamic Equalisers
- DiGiTubes on All Channels
- 24 Multiband Compressors
- 24 Digital FX
- 32 Graphic Equalisers
- 24 x 24 Matrix
- Multi Channel Folding
No pricing or availability info yet.
Find out more on www.digico.biz/sd5.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.