[Musikmesse][VIDEO] Soundcraft Vi3000 mixer
Soundcraft also debuts its new Vi3000 digital mixing console in Frankfurt, so we went to see it at Musikmesse 2014.
- Digital mixing console
- 36 FaderGlow faders with color code depending on the functions (sends, send on fader, VCA groups, EQ…)
- 24 mono/stereo busses
- 4 Vistonics II touch screens, each presenting 16 switches and rotary encoders, color code for the functions
- Store and Recall snapshots and cue
- 40-bit floating SpireCore DSP processors, with 4 Lexicon stereo multi-effects (14 types or reverb, 7 delays and 8 pitch shifters), BSS graphic EQ on each output, dbx compression and more
- Built-in Dante interface
- USB port
- Ethernet port
- MIDI connection
- DVI output
- Redundant power supply
- 2 bays for expansion modules (MADI or Soundcraft Stagebox for example)
- Compatible with the Soundcraft Realtime Rack, a hardware/software solution developed in collaboration with Universal Audio (74 UAD plug-ins)
- Compatible with the VISI remote control app for iPad
Full details of this new Vi3000 are available at www.soundcraft.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Midas introduces the PRO X Midas expands its range of live mixing consoles and introduces at Musikmesse 2014 the PRO X.
- [Musikmesse] The AT4060 is back Audio-Technica reintroduces at Musikmesse 2014 its iconic AT4060 tube microphone which was produced in the 90’s.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] SM Pro uMIX digital mixers SM Pro Audio unveils at Musikmesse 2014 the new uMIX series of digital mixers that can be fully controlled remotely via WiFi or Ethernet.