Yamaha 01V
Yamaha 01V

01V, Digital Mixer from Yamaha in the 01V series.

aupair.france 01/25/2013

Yamaha 01V : aupair.france's user review

«  Good start in digital table »

• Partager
Audience: Beginners
RCA connector, jack, XLR option you can install an input or output (Adat, XlR, jack ...) to 44.1 or 48 kHz sampling, built-in effects ...

For a beginner in digital console that is still a bit confusing, but it 's it quickly and the manual is well done

converters / dynamic: I m too could not engage on these issues because I mostly used for recorded music

effects are effective (compressor, gate) reverbs are metal (very finely dosed)

I used 1 year sound sporting events (2-3 microphones and recorded music) I need compression and gate the slices microphones, ducking slices on music, so this table is the case and I can no longer lugging a rack of compressors since it is equipped as standard.

it is to start in digital after for use purely musical I find it lacks inserts on the edges microphones and signal routing seems a bit archaic when compared with just her big sister (01V96) that offers bcp more possibilities.

against by a small formation or animation / events we branch, we recall the scenes recorded and hop rolling! useful if you often play in the same bar or the same small room (that is the advantage of digital)