< Tous les avis Actilon Grand Concert
Actilon Grand Concert
Actilon Grand Concert
Anna Cruz Anna Cruz
Published on 01/15/06 at 11:50
I teach piano in a commune and, like many of my collgues, I am often faced with a request for advice on buying or renting an instrument. Gnralement request form from parents with modest incomes.
Dernirement I - just coincidentally - have tried the piano Actilon 'Grand Concert and the MODEL Actilon' Recital, which is about the same instrument in a less luxurious finish. Fearing the worst, I must admit I t trs enjoyable surprise by its musical quality. Of course, it is not a legendary Steinway, but we have the instrument perfectly suited to Premire years of study. I have advised many parents who have acquired.
Dynamic keyboard 88 keys - 3 pedals
8 sound with two acoustic pianos - Reverb / Chorus.
2 headphone outputs - 1 line-out - MIDI in / out

Touch is good plutt Galis stretched across the keyboard. Rptitions for rapid note, the instrument rpond well.
MIDI implmentation modest, we will have the basics.
The manual is in French. A CLAT can quickly understand the assembly of pitement is done in a flash but with a screwdriver. To position the keyboard on the base: prvoir two strong men, it's safer! Beer in the fridge ...

Sampling of both the sound of acoustic pianos are Russian. Ralistes, bass sound with nobility and treble sing without agressivit. Otherwise, the Reverb is used to "wet" sound just a mat that is agnralement in the contemporary home. But the architects they think one day the sound of their buildings?

I recommend it to a tight budget is hard to beat! My lves - whose parents have made that choice - are happy and progressing, I am most! That said, I bought a piano Actilon 'as a second instrument for my husband and one of our children.

Either:
Black lacquer finish for model "Grand Concert".
Or finishing "Rosewood" for model "Recital" (cheaper!)

For two finishes, my verdict: excellent report qualitprix