< Tous les avis Clavia Nord Piano
leuleu leuleu

«  Very good piano »

Published on 11/09/10 at 05:21
88-

correct touch, maybe a bit light, but not at all an obstacle even with the usual play on acoustic piano.

Super, see more.

I just bought the piano north and do some gigs with. I once had an RD700 with SRX 11, which was not too bad but there is the huge leap forward. Without going for an hour on the details, I would say that it seems to play a real musical instrument. The musicians with whom I play were also surprised by the sound. The various tricks (noise felts etc ...) are in the end we truly believe and fun to play is great.
The upright piano is really incredible level of realism. But the real trick with this instrument, the fun we had playing it. Plus, it's fairly light and compact, not very expensive, negative point I would say the price of the cover incomprehensible clavia (200 €).
The small multi-effect and the dynamic section, anything simple, very effective and pound the nail.
I was not already hot sound banks on computer but there ...
Come on, if I do not work for keyboard. But that thing is cool for pianists classical / jazz.