Agrandir
Roland RD-170

Digital Piano from Roland belonging to the RD series.

Anonymous
Publié le 09/17/08 à 16:30
Everything has already been said, see previous opinions

USE

The keyboard heavy touch is very similar to that of a conventional piano, it's cool when you get out of a classical education, it was a "real" keyboard to the touch, which is perfect for me in my music =)

I use the RD-170 essentiellemet for his piano and rhodes sounds rather realistic; the pads and bass are nice too, the rest is history to have some other sounds available;
I take the point, however because of the relatively limited range of sounds, some pianos, Rhodes, Wurlitzer more were not luxury ...
Finally, I guess for the price at which it is found, it already offers a lot of possibilities, and it remains a strong and credible keyboard scene, I have used many times on stage without my weary me.

NOTICE GLOBAL

If I had to acquire a stage keyboard in this price range, I would take probably this model; the price / quality ratio is excellent, and it's good stuff, Roland quality is felt in the craft.
I had tried other keyboards (unfortunately I do not remember the model), but the RD-170 was the only one to convince me. The heavy touch + piano sounds and rhodes, I cracked ^^
I just bought a Gem Promega 3, with a much greater range, which has replaced my Roland, I thus separates, but I do not regret anything, I'm really happy with the choice I have done at the time, and I recommend it to everyone who needs a big piano of very good quality at good prices.