Loopmasters Faze Action - The Nu Sound of Disco
In this collection, you'll find about 500MB of 24Bit samples recorded at 112, 118, 124 and 125 Bpm, with 450 samples comprised of 240 Loops, 207 Single Sounds and 38 ready to play patches for Reason NNXt, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, and SFZ Samplers.
Genres: House, Disco, Electro House, Funky House, Progressive House, Soul and Funk
Formats: Wav, Acid, Rex2, Reason Refill, Ableton Live Pack, Apple Loops, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ, Stylus RMX, Ableton Live Presets, NNXT and GarageBand
- Over 500 MB of Content
- 24Bit Quality
- 50+ Synthetic And Live Bass Loops
- 120 Drum Loops
- 71 Instrument Loops
- 18 Disco Synth Samples
- 20 Sound FX
- 150+ Single Drum Samples
- 38 Ready-to-play patches for: Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ.
- Also available in the following formas: Apple Loops, Reason Refill, Ableton Live
Visit www.loopmasters.com/product/details/604/Faze_Action_Sounds_of_Nu_Disco# for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.