Pioneer HDJ-2000
Pioneer HDJ-2000

DJ headphone from Pioneer belonging to the HDJ series.

Dj Krieger Dj Krieger
Publié le 07/05/10 à 11:21
For how long have you been using it?

I have but I use it regularly (once a month when I mix with my godfather for him)

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

Kool Sound HD-627 (I own), Sennheiser HD 25 Pro, 2 headphones Sony

What thing do you like most/least about it?

The pros:
- Comfortable, at least he does not crush the head
- The size of oreilettes
- Strength
- Sold with a spiral cord
- Not know what it's called but being able to remove the power cord, so if the cable is no longer going unplugged and we change

The -:
- The price is really too much!
- I find that the quality of insorisation and sound is not really the appointment especially when you've already tried an HD 25
- The earbuds are not retractable like the Sennheiser headphones Technics or at this price point it would not be luxury
- It does not develop much power I find it necessary to put the volume at the table to more than half, to 300 € the headset that frighten anyway. After maybe the table is wrong, I'm not very therm Pioneer Mixer but it's still a djm 800 and any other table same brand I do not think it comes from table

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Very bad, when my sponsor bought it and told me the price I was expecting a great headphone as he had before the HD 25 Pro. Now he regrets having bought this headphone and Senheiser

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?

Not at this price it's stealing, I would advise all to turn to a headset Sennheiser, Allen & Heath, Denon or Technics. Personally I'll buy the Technics 1210 RPDJ