Pioneer HDJ-1500
Pioneer HDJ-1500

DJ headphone from Pioneer belonging to the HDJ series.

The H The H

«  Good stereo »

Published on 04/09/14 at 05:46
Conclusion, the HDJ-1500 is a good headphone Poile an admittedly high, but that does good birch. I had a € 172

I go to a K-181-DJ Akg which is a very good headphone, I said that I changed just to see what the competition is doing and as he began to fade (it took five years and I can tell you that I was an executioner for him ^ ^).

I use the HDJ-1500-K mixer for home studio and other music platform, inside and outside.

The level of comfort I am pleasantly surprised as it keeps good foam-planting cook like my old AKG and more comfortable on the head.

The headphone is very aesthetically beautiful, it is well finished and exudes quality.

For technical data see more at http://www.pioneer.eu/fr/products/44/1975/33649/HDJ-1500-K/page.html

I mix of hardstyle, trance and club that task, so to say that in headphones is the onstage that background works for kicks and bass.

Problem resolved, this headphone has a very good level of insulation and rendering large enough even at low to very little input.

It also has a very good record in stereo, I found some small details on some music, and I must say it's nice.