Sennheiser HD 205
Sennheiser HD 205

DJ headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series.

schmoutss schmoutss

«  Not strong enough »

Published on 06/27/13 at 14:27
How long have you use it?
2 years and he passed away

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
most is the sound
less is the quality of the product

How would you rate the quality / price?
€ 69 for 2 years of use seems ok but could take longer

With experience, you do again this choice?
yes but I will invest in a higher range

In what contexts do you use these headphones (house, club, etc.).?
I use it for my dj nights

Do you find it tiring during extended wear (headband too tight, holding hot ear ...)?
Headband too tight

His joints are they well designed?
joints of very low quality (clicks the link broken after 6 months)

What music do you mix with?
I mix all kinds of music

Fits there easily to your head and your ears?
Fits well in ear, and covers like that hot if you use it a lot

Are you satisfied with the cable (length, style, connections, etc.).?
the cable is too long for my taste I still walked over

The headphone you seem weak or strong?
Especially very sensitive headphones maniac my material articulation and after 2 years the death headphone level and yet I am

He has a detachable connection? No

Its appearance or performance have they degraded over time? No

The audio quality of the headphones you she looks good (serious overall balance, mid, treble, stereo)?