Technics RP-DJ1210
Technics RP-DJ1210
Dj Krieger Dj Krieger

«  Excellent »

Publié le 07/15/10 à 07:46
For how long have you been using it?

I received this morning

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

2 Headphones Sony, Sennheiser HD 25 Pro, Pioneer HDJ2000, Kool Sound HD-627

What thing do you like most/least about it?

-: It is not given a shipping box with a bag but: a pity

+: Design
Coiled cord and not a 3-meter cable like I had my Kool Sound
Sound Quality
Soundproofing
Headset folds back like the HD Pro 25
It looks very solid
Comfort (I listened to a mix of one hour on my mp3, it never hurt me unlike my old Kool Sound I had to remove when I plug in my mp3 because it crushed me ears)

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Excellent! I got it for € 99.50 Music Store while on sonovente it to 189 €

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?

Of course, this is certainly one of the best headsets I've tested, it is largely an HD 25 and better than the Pioneer HDJ2000 to 300 €
But as I have today I will publish my post later because it's a bit early to judge but for now here are my thoughts on this headphone. I hope he will do as long as my Kool Sound who broke in 3 / 4 times, despite the care I have for my hardware ...

EDIT 26/09/10: two months of use you later, this headphone is still good, go ahead with your eyes closed;)