Dixon 711DB
Badrel Badrel
Publié le 06/03/07 à 14:30
So I use it for 3 years.
I just jou trs on other pedals that it, apart a Dw (I remember the most models), now this is terribly wrong dw rgl and complements explos So, I prfre it the same!
In short I personally find that one has bad feelings with the trs pedals, I play extremely flexible.
For rglages: just tension, nothing else.
This pedals is pretty beefy as it is a while since I bourrine and nothing is broken it just grinds.
So to start PDAL, pretty fast, I strongly change, but it helped me.