Martin & Co D-41
Martin & Co D-41
Anonymous
Publié le 05/13/08 à 10:25
American, as everyone knows
it is a 14 frets pan coupbr /> it is not amplified but it is ready to host a team pr amplification (or piezo pickup in my case)

USE

I took on the knees and I did most cowardly
First it was the martin I was playing, then this could be another one but aa t l.
It is both lightweight but not sche compact yet vibrant, it's amazing as she lives in your arms.
The sound is clear and rich in harmonics so late but with nice bass at all invasive, a real guitar sound sche, the one that finally searching when I think sche folk guitar.

SONORITS

I like all styles and wife all the games and styles to create songs and magnify it really is the instrument that flatters your efforts. particulirement clatante in the rhythmic stolen from mdiator.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I've had 15 days and I pampered like a fairy.
She is really beautiful and has added to the report we have with it (of the order of intimacy)
it's a little chance meeting, I did not type in this price range but the report musicality and feel of really having a dream instrument does not make me at all ask me questions its price fully justified I think (except may be that you can have the sound in other ranges in martin) but it's like everything in life, it is the meeting which is for many the beautiful moments.

In any case even with a microphone for carcinoid taken home studio dj sound is fantastic, nothing to do with my other guitars (for the most cheap shot bcp)

a risk-free choice, in any case, a guitar that can not disappoint