Seagull Anniversary Cedar
Seagull Anniversary Cedar
Lf Lf
Publié le 09/24/06 à 14:52
The 20 th anniversary S6 is made in Canada (home Godin)
The handle is sturdy, C-shaped, large but enjoyable trs. I like the ease of play his semi-gloss finish is impeccable.

There is no pan shot on MODEL, Access in acute limit is but I never go. The ergonomics are perfect. The sound is powerful and has been enhanced since I bought it 2 years ago.

I play mostly folk. This is the style that best suits this guitar. His table in solid cedar Confre him a warm sound and trs balance, from the acute to the grave. It is regrettable lack of richness in harmonics. I would say that is because of the cherrywood base multilayer, but for the price I did not get any better, even in the low-end with Martin.

The look-General for this limit is similar SERIES S6 a standard. The Difference is in the choice of wood: select the best cuts, Godin of APRS. Your exact is surprising in terms of brightness and projection of sound (I could compare a store with a standard S6 "20 th Anniversary"). Every guitar, a type of string. I tried everything on this guitar. I prfre with ropes Martin phosphor-bronze, light or medium (Avoid the SP and SP + buzy too). MODEL This no longer appears on the site Seagull (SERIES draws?), But if you see one used, Do not hesitate. Hard to beat in connection qualitprix. I got it new for less than 650. You can go up to 450 used, but require a certificate of authenticity "20 th Anniversary" with n SERIES provided by Godin.