< Tous les avis Vantage VS-20
Vantage VS-20
Vantage VS-20

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Vantage

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
tubart tubart
Published on 02/28/10 at 11:44
Acoustic guitar with the following characteristics:

_Table / fishplates / mahogany base (contrecolls layers = not massive)
_manche mahogany scroll the back of the head nut
_touche Rosewood
_repres key veritable pearl
_binding table and background, button head
Black _pickguard
_finition "tobacco burst" shiny patent, body and neck.

Model "made in Korea"

USE

Quality of realization very honorable, clean.

The guitar weighs a healthy weight, it is not too lightweight, you feel confident with reasonable weight as hear anything but wooden crate in the realization ...

Channel relatively thin pleasant, a nice scroll comes: switch off the hand before the head. The action is low origin, ca nowhere frieze, hooping is RALIS frets do not feel and are quite bases (models Medium I think) nothing wrong.

A good little sound on this point.

SONORITS

Again, with a good set of strings, the guitar reveals fairly balanced, the sound volume is quite large, it intends instrument that vibrates in good hands. The sound is not too slamming, gentle enough, just as well dfini.

note 7, I'll be back in the overall opinion.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I possde lot of instruments and test a lot, and I train for 11 years old dreadnough for evenings by the fire etc ... Comes Lately end of life after a fall in a pool ...

I was looking for a suitable alternative for this type of use the pool but not the guitar that bring anywhere you do not want to pay dearly and who should sound despite everything correctly and be pleasant to play.

After multiple tests in stores on instruments of up to 200, I have an acoustic Vantage test with a friend, and I will be enchanted by the remarkable qualitprix report occasionally ... (j 'I pay my own 60, impeccable state) ... Finish exceeding anything I had tried in the range "beginner" (I did not want to put more than 150).

In the end, this guitar is more than just a "barbecue Guitar", I play it with pleasure, not just in the context of festive evenings.

A good alternative to nine for one low price.

NB: surenchre instruments "Made In Japan" brand is completely unjustified, my Vantage is a "Made in Korea" and ralise as well as that of my friend "made in Japan "it, the rest is objectively a collector's elitism history (by the way I remember the convincing test of a Fender Telecaster Lite Ash excellent, Made In Korea and not ... Made In Japan)

Qualitprix report impeccable opportunity for me, I will mount up to 150 ctte guitar without problem, but no more.