[NAMM] Alesis Transactive Drummer Wireless
Alesis introduces at NAMM 2013 the Transactive Drummer Wireless electronic drum amp and stage monitor equipped with Bluetooth technology.
- 50 Watt power amp
- 10 ˝ low-frequency driver
- 1 ˝ tweeter
- Stereo link for combining two units
- Stereo 1/4 ˝ and RCA inputs
- Stream sound from any Bluetooth device
- USB charging port
More details as well as pricing, are expected soon on www.alesis.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.