[NAMM] Alesis Transactive Drummer Wireless
Alesis introduces at NAMM 2013 the Transactive Drummer Wireless electronic drum amp and stage monitor equipped with Bluetooth technology.
- 50 Watt power amp
- 10 ˝ low-frequency driver
- 1 ˝ tweeter
- Stereo link for combining two units
- Stereo 1/4 ˝ and RCA inputs
- Stream sound from any Bluetooth device
- USB charging port
More details as well as pricing, are expected soon on www.alesis.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Alesis launches 2 electronic drums Alesis completes its electronic drum line and introduces at NAMM the DM7X Kit and iPad-integrated DM Dock Pro Kit.
- [NAMM] Natal launches the Spirit drum kits Natal announces a new acoustic drum kits for 2013, the Spirit line available in three configurations.
- Roland Octapad SPD-30 Version 2 Update Roland updates the Octapad SPD-30 system program to version 2, which expands the onboard kit and phrase libraries.