Zoom RT-123
Zoom RT-123

RT-123, Drum Machine from Zoom.

07/08/2005

Zoom RT-123 : Anonymous 's user review

For the price, not bad. Plugs into a simple bass amp, and go! The sounds are enough for both drums for the bass. No special effects, but is it useful toiut the world?.

Honntement, easy to use, but you still even reading the manual srieusement, which is clear in his explanations, but a prsentation questionable.
The edition of the sounds is easy. Once we familiaris with the gear and that it has developed a small personal mthode programming, it becomes carrment funny.

The sound is crdible trs. In a sound system, it replaces one problem with no drummer. Obviously, this is not as flexible, with a contest against a less and does not drink your beers ..

I use it for a year, and she used to prparer the work of my group.
I tried it before MODELS + sophisticated, and I sold. This is my box I think Premire mastery without ingnieur be specially!
For 125 euros, it would be wrong to miss out. I recommend this type of stuff any guitarist who wants to have a small rhythm section his hand, efficient and reliable.
For the friend who complains about the programmme measure by measure, it can also program 2 by 2, or 4 by 4, its own way (type function / pad 8 (bar length) / + / - value, select the number of measures 1 99 / function). Hi All