Nine Volt Audio Action Drums One Hundred
Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Action Drums One Hundred, a collection of 100 new loops which is a sequel to the brand's Action Drums Boom Jinx Breakbeat Edition.
Action Drums One Hundred is part of Nine Volt Audio's BPM Flex Series, which implies that any loop can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
- 100 loops in the REX2 (245 MB), Stylus RMX (248 MB), Apple Loop (82 MB) and ACIDized Wav (140 MB) and Wav (119 MB) formats (all file sizes are compressed .zip format).
- The REX2, Stylus RMX, ACIDized Wav and Wav loops are organized into 10 "Beat Suites". Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat, a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, percussion/hi-hat mix and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. Individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, kick 4xs, snares, hi-hats, percussion, hi-hat/percussion mixes and tonal fx have also been created for quick and unique beat creation from the ground up.
- The Action Drum Apple Loops have been tagged for quick and easy loop identification.
- Using the Action Drum One Hundred loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E.™ Converter.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series™, every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their feel and groove.
Action Drums One Hundred is free through August 31st with the purchase of any Nine Volt Audio title at www.NineVoltAudio.com , but can also be purchased separately for $9.99.
More information available on Nine Volt Audio's web site at www.NineVoltAudio.com.