Surround SFX Transistor Rhythm
Surround SFX has released Transistor Rhythm, a 24bit/96kHz sample library for Native Instruments Maschine, Battery and EXS-24.
Transistor Rhythm Features
- 800 Drums & SFX samples.
- 50 Kits for Maschine, with 4 patterns each for a total of 200 rhythms.
- 50 Battery 3 Kits using the same samples as their Maschine counterparts, but adapted to the different synthesis options found in Battery 3.
- For the EXS-24, the samples come in banks according to the sample type, so you’ll find, for example, a bank of Analog Claps, a bank of Vinyl Snares etc.
- All recording and processing was done at 192kHz sampling rate, and sampled down to 24/96 for the final product in a mastering studio with individual SRC and Dither parameters per sample.
- Sounds created using both vintage and modern gear by Elysia, RockRuepel, Neve, Siemens/Telefunken, Manley, Universal Audio, UREI, United Minorities, Avalon, Moog, Oberheim, Doepfer, Pearl, Roland, EMU, AKAI, Symbolic Sound, Hartmann, Korg, WMD, JoMoX, Cylonix, Millennia and others.
Pricing & Availability:
Transistor Rhythm is available to purchase for 59 EUR including VAT. Owners of the NI Transistor Punch Maschine Expansion can x-grade with 20% discount. A collection of 3 kits from Transistor Rhythm is available as a free download.
More information: Surround SFX