Basix Classic Plus
Basix Classic Plus

Classic Plus, Drum Set from Basix.

Max Gyver 11/11/2006

Basix Classic Plus : Max Gyver's user review

• Partager
Audience: Beginners
- How long have you use it?

For 3 years. This is my first drum and I think it is good.
There are ways to evolve fast enough on the drumkit base.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

She has a very big advantage: its report quality price. But do not be theirs, they is not worth a Tama or Pearl, but if you do not have the means to offer a machine of war, the BASIX CLASSIC PLUS is the drumkit you need.
I notice one or two points ngatifs: the toms are not orientable hyper appropriate fawn (a little too high for my taste, and be careful not to over bourrines the Charleston or you will cut a piece of plastic that holds the botom droite.Ca hi-hat happened to me but I saw no diffrence b.
Across a drumkit that makes a good sound.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Actually no, but I try 2-3by Subsequently, a stagg, and a pearl and tama a child (sorry for the lack of precision, a c'tait not me), and is comparable stagg has a noise level.

- How do you report qualitprix?

She has a very big advantage: its report quality price. But do not be theirs, they is not worth a Tama or Pearl in quality but if you do not have the means to offer a machine of war, the BASIX CLASSIC PLUS is the drumkit that you necessary.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

No, because I feel like I have been around, and I choose a drumkit that matches my style of music, and face. But I highly recommend for beginners (especially for those who do not continue, because it is not too expensive)