Gretsch Renown Purewood Bubinga Drum Set
Gretsch introduces the Renown Purewood Bubinga 6-piece Drums Set, the newest addition to the brand's Renown Purewood series.
This limited production 6-piece Bubinga shell pack (RP-E826-BBG) features 9-ply, 100% Bubinga shells with clear gloss finish. Each 9-ply shell includes a 30-degree bearing edge fitted with die cast hoops and finished with Silver Sealer interiors. Vertical exterior plies are finished in clear gloss to highlight the Bubinga's distinctively rich and complex wood grain.
Sizes: 18" x 22" bass drum, 8" x 10" tom, 9" x 12" tom, 14" x 14" floor tom, 16" x 16" floor tom, and 6" x 14" lug snare.
Additional features include:
- Matching Bubinga wood hoops on bass drum
- Die-cast hoops on tom and snare
- 9025 Hinged Tom and FT Leg Brackets
- Triple-plated Chrome Hardware
- Chambered FT rubber feet
- Tom Heads — Evans clear G2 batter heads and clear G1 resonant heads
- Bass Heads — Evans EMAD batter head with smooth black resonant head and white Gretsch logo
- Snare heads — Evans G1 coated batter with Evans Clear Snare-side
Gretsch Renown Purewood Bubinga shell packs are limited to 110 pieces worldwide and will retail for $3850.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.