Fostex D108
Publié le 03/31/08 à 10:42
In asymmetric connections 8xRCA and 8xRCA Out
I / O Midi I / O ADAT
8 Tracks

I just galr getting started, be said that I wanted and was looking for scne Manir a quick and easy to move from one project to another or locators ect .. .
Easy not easy, but I'm even arriv my purposes.

There's the sound!
I do not see the dif 'between PC and D108 before I used a MD4s but chare Audiofanzine m'olige not say openly what I think ...
I think Yamaha should outsource at playskool ...

I have been using only a small month to play on squence scne.
I made my first dance with, and that of the ball, a ring, and finally too galre in use for loading and reading.
Yum! the tlcommande that can come on a synth thanks optional cable.
Ds as I can, I take a deuxime to give the studio, and carry only the hard drive.