The very popular AKG D112 kick microphone receives this year an update that is introduced this week at Musikmesse.
The new AKG D112 mkII retains the sound characteristics that made the fame of the original dynamic microphone, but now includes a flexible mount and a “hum-compensation” coil that reduces the noise even more. These enhancements make the AKG D112 mkII an even more polyvalent microphone that can be used with bass drums, bass amps and trombones.
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa (-55 dBV)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD > 160 dB
- Impedance: 210 Ohms
- Recommend load impedance ≥ 2 kOhms
- Dimensions: 115 × 70 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- XLR 3-pin connector
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.