Stagg DM 5020
Stagg DM 5020

DM 5020, Dynamic Microphone from Stagg.

Fleet68 10/20/2006

Stagg DM 5020 : Fleet68's user review

• Partager
- How long have you use it? -> 1 month, I play the bodhran (Irish drum) brand Roman (Berlin) to tube (no it is not a blque but it's great to tighten or adjust the time in percu records!)
- What is so special that you like most and least?
+ = Sound, sounding serious, not too much sensitivity in the midrange so no noise "hand rubbing" it cash without saturating even the biggest coup and restores all with a terrible momentum, no background noise the mine (note it seems that the trend is in the opposite plustot: bein try before you buy under penalty of being disappointed) and finally a solid appearance and a very clean building.
- = Setting: no clip comes with, but there is already a good plastic box + foam super strong and a ridiculous fake qd not even push too hard.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it? I compared the store seven microphones 25 to 350 euros. This is the one who gave me the impression of better balance for my particular instrument with a sound as I had rarely heard and so clear! that happiness!

- How would you rate the quality / price? incredible

- With experience, you do again this choice? ... I tested before you buy so it's an absolut choice: it is the perfect micro bodhràn!

N / A